Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome to Low Calorie Vegan Meals!

Hi everyone!
So, this is me in the picture, and I am the Low Cal Vegan. You might be thinking: What does that mean? Probably not what the title insinuates. You see, I love good food - absolutely LOVE things like chocolate, nuts, champagne, and all the other stuff that I think most of us do.

So why Low Cal Vegan? Well, this is my philosophy: In order to be able to eat more of the fun stuff while maintaining or even losing weight, you can always save calories somewhere else. I recognize the importance of eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and with this blog I want to share with you my tips, tricks and recipes that are healthy and vegan as well as low in calories. With plenty of yummy nutrient-dense and fiber rich foods in your daily diet, you can still enjoy the things you love in moderation (God, I hate that word). So follow along with me as I attempt to inspire you all to lead a healthier vegan life with room for indulgences!

No comments:

Post a Comment